Experienced In-House Counsel
Is the law monster devouring you?
Jeffrey Choy has the experience as a small business owner, lawyer and non-executive director to help business thrive and prosper by assisting them to tame monster called “LAW”. Most business require the services of an “Inhouse Counsel” so they have a lawyer who not only knows business but knows “their business”, who can:
- Provide an audit to ensure regulatory compliance
- Ensure legal contracts are compliant and current
- Provide an honest unbiased opinion regarding any litigation
- Explain the jargon and decipher the process
- Provide the pathway to winning your case
- Provide the questions that need asking
- Provide the procedures to efficient and effective debt recovery
Law is a maze that confuses and due to ignorance leads to inaction and difficulties. Jeffrey understands the law, has over 20 years small business experience and extensive knowledge as a non-executive director. He is uniquely experienced to understand your position, he has been there and can steer you to safety. Law at the best is confusing and presents a maze to the uninitiated. Jeffrey is able to provide to you the power that comes with knowledge.
In providing this knowledge he is able to assist in the implementation of processes to ensure you can anticipate the potholes and navigate the land mines that lie ahead.
Example of an effective pathway that Jeffrey provides to current clients, and also as a non-executive director is below.
Contact Us Today
65 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000